Unlocked Potential: Life Beyond Limitations
Currently serving Children and Families in Central and Northern NJ
We are in search of a BCBA or BCaBA looking to make a significant impact in the home life of children and families affected by intellectual or developmental disabilities.
The BCBA is able to make their own schedule and would be responsible for covering families in their preferred coverage area (county based).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Complete Functional Behavior Analysis and develop and monitor Behavior Support Plan.
- Design, teach, and supervise ABA interventions that are ethical and effective based on published research in behavior analysis.
- Supervise the work of Behavioral Technicians and others who implement behavior analytic interventions.
- Provide training in ABA methods and other support services to families and staff as well as collaborate effectively with professionals from other disciplines in the child and family team to promote consistent intervention and maximal outcomes.
- Must possess a valid certificate as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst.
- Must be willing to go into the home of the families served to complete for the authorized number of hours per week based on each referral.
- Must possess a driver’s license and access to reliable transportation (vehicle must be documented by the agency to be insured and registered).
- Must consent to and pass a criminal background check.
- Must comply with all HIPAA (confidentiality) laws as it relates to Protected Health Information.
- Must be reliable, punctual, organized, and a self starter.
- Must be creative, enthusiastic, and a team player!
For full time salary positions: 85k/yr + benefits and BARS eligibility
Per diem: $65 - 70/hr based on tiers.
We look forward to hearing from you!! Please forward resumes or Curriculum Vitaes to LiaT@goingupwithup.com
Board Certified Behavior Analyst
(Also accepting applications for Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts)