Unlocked Potential: Life Beyond Limitations
Currently serving Children and Families in Central and Northern NJ
IIH Clinical providers are to offer clinical and therapeutic in home supports for youth with significantly challenging behavioral needs related to their developmental disability diagnosis.
Experience with Moderate to Severe Developmental Disabilities is Required
- Punctually and consistently meet with the child and family each week for the authorized number of hours.
- Design and implement treatment plans that foster independence, integration, individualization, self-determination, and productivity within the community for each youth while honoring the individual’s cultural background.
- Work cooperatively with other providers that are also supporting the youth including but not limited to: education, care managers, clinicians, physicians, etc.
Clinical Interventions should include but are not limited to:
- Individual, family and group counseling.
- Instruction in learning adaptive frustration tolerance and expression, including anger management.
- Instruction in stress reduction techniques.
- Problem solving skill development.
- Psycho-educational services to improve decision making skills to manage behavior and reduce risk behaviors.
- Positive Behavioral Supports.
- Social skills development.
- Trauma informed counseling.
- Implementation of identified strategies in the individualized Behavioral Support plan (if applicable).
- Providing coordinated support with agency staff and participating as part of the clinical team.
- Recommendations for referrals for medical, dental, neurological or other identified evaluations.
- Must be willing to go into the home of the families served for the authorized number of hours per week based on each referral.
- Must possess a valid Counseling License (LCSW, LPC, LAC, LSW, LMFT).
- Must possess a driver’s license and access to reliable transportation (vehicle must be documented by the agency to be insured and registered).
- Must consent to and pass a criminal background check.
- Must comply with all HIPAA (confidentiality) laws as it relates to Protected Health Information.
- Must be reliable, punctual, organized, and a self starter.
- Must be creative, enthusiastic, and a team player!
Create your own schedule/Per Diem
*Pay rate for Master’s Level Clinicians (LAC/LSW): $42 – 47/hr
*Pay rate for Licensed Level Clinicians (LPC, LCSW, LMFT): $65 – 70/hr
Interested applicants should forward a resume to LiaT@goingupwithup.com and indicate which counties coverage would be able to be provided.
In Home Clinician (Developmental Disability Specialty)
LAC, LSW, LCSW, LPC